Skills And Tools:
- Develops and implements solution strategies that meet and surpass targeted goals, sales plan and high-performance sales team.
- Leads the team by implementing sales & strategic solutions in every area to optimize achievement of company goals.
- Regular analysis of sales performance against present forecast/area.
- Responsible for major key accounts in total region.
- Develops all field force (D. M. & Med. Rep.) & responsible for office culture
- Sets individual targets.
- Monitors the operation of the plan to ensure all are still working toward the desired objectives.
- Monitors reporting system & expenses.
- Achieves the company’s sales objectives for the assigned district (area).
- Ensures the implementation of marketing plans & strategies to meet company objectives of sales in the market.
- Analyzes the market reports and watch the competitors ensure his product is on the right sales track as assumed.
- Business generation through effective marketing and sales strategy.
- Ensures the execution and implementation of the sales plans in his assigned area by his team.
- Attends and participates in all relevant districts, regional and national meetings.
- Accountable for the revenues, expenses and profitability of his entire area.
- Reviews sales area performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Develops excellent relationship with KOL Doctors & Pharmacists & Destitution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine or Science.
- 7+ years of sales experience with a proven track record in managing and directing a highly-skilled, motivated, successful and results-oriented sales force.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment.
- Self-driven, result-oriented and has strong leadership & presentation skills.
- Strong verbal & nonverbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical, market research & business writing skills.
- District Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago