Skills And Tools:
- Performing accounting duties throughout the project, such as preparing invoices, estimating cash flow, and signing off on purchase orders.
- Create and update weekly cash flow chart for review by Managing Director
- Prepare, submit, and organize payment of all monthly tax requirements and other legal requirements
- Analyzing all transactions and working unforeseen costs into the budget.
- Keeping a record of all project finances for internal/external auditing and tax purposes.
- Reporting any financial risks and budgetary discrepancies to management for review.
- Track all accounts payable/receivable
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- A certification in construction accounting is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 year's experience in private or public accounting.
- Excellent knowledge of construction cost accounting and related financial procedures.
- Familiarity with accounting software, such as QuickBooks
- Working knowledge of the construction industry.
- Solid analytical and mathematical skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Urban Planning EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt27 days ago
- Sales Supervisor - Constructio... - Giza, Egypt10 days ago
- Sales Representative - Alexandria, Egypt12 days ago
- Senior Contracts EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Construction Researcher (Tunis... - Ben Arous, Tunisia20 days ago
- Senior AccountantConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza15 days ago
- Senior Cost AccountantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior General AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago