Skills And Tools:
- Manage large amounts of incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- You will handle complaints in accordance with protocol and make sure claims are processed in accordance with
- Make sure that all requirements are met as a representative of customer service.
- You will make sure that all grievances are registered within that time frame.
- You will ensure that all complaints are acknowledged within a day or less.
- You will send an email correspondence for domestic shipments to the relevant departments.
- You will make sure that all complaints about lost or damaged shipments are handled within a maximum of 15 days.
- You will make sure that all complaints are handled within 72 hours.
- You will handle the claim and request an invoice from the client.
- You will make sure that every document is sent to finance for additional handling.
- procedure for filing a complaint or a claim under business policy.
- Check in with the client to see how things are going.
- correctly completing all claims and complaints forms.
- Calls to action within the required time frame
- Maintain average Call closure timing
- Responding to customer inquiries shows courtesy and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Complaints are registered, and an acknowledgement is sent to the customer within the stipulated time.
- You will make sure that all claims are processed and the customer is notified via letter or email as per standard procedure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven work experience as a Customer Services Agent or similar role
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Confident and personable
- Works well under pressure
- Able to handle fast pace and constant change
- Knowledge of procedures and guidelines for emergency situations
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- English Customer Service Agent - Sheikh Zayed, Giza27 days ago
- Call Center Agent - Sheraton, Cairo13 days ago
- Outbound Caller - Customer Ser... - Dokki, Giza16 days ago
- Sales Advisor - Real Estate - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Receptionist (Front Office) - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Customer Success Executive - Heliopolis, Cairo4 hours ago
- Customer Support Representativ... - Maadi, Cairo5 hours ago
- Outdoor Sales Representative - New Cairo, Cairo8 hours ago
- Sales Representative ( Remotel...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- Customer Support Representativ... - Nasr City, Cairo17 days ago
- Customer Service AgentConfidential Company - Smart Village, Giza9 days ago