Skills And Tools:
- Execute safety programs for locations and minimize company safety losses.
- Develop a culture to anticipate and prevent health hazardous conditions.
- Drive behaviors preventing illnesses in work place by engaging management commitment.
- Interpret legal requirements and standards by monitoring R&D projects.
- Deploy Automation and Controls Solutions Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems program.
- Investigate incidents, determine root cause and develop corrective actions.
- Support HSE inspections, audits and self-assessments.
- Manage reports and present summaries to management with suggested solutions.
- Execute environmental management processes such as chemicals and waste management and pollution prevention.
- Handle industrial hygiene, equipment protection, machine guarding and other health and safety programs.
- Handle safety assessments and deploy corrective measures to minimize hazard risk profile.
- Report to Metals Recycling Business Health and Safety Director with dotted line to operations.
- Administer MRB safety policies and develop uniform safety practices as per long term company safety goals.
- Offer quality product safely and effectively and decrease errors and accidents and increase profits.
- Achieve health and safety management excellence.
- Implement HSE policy and procedure
- Follow up implementation of emergency response procedures
- Follow up the maintenance programs for all safety systems and equipment’s.
- Conduct HSE training for all employees to increase safety awareness
- Ensure that risk assessments for activities with a high potential for loss are completed before work commences.
- Prepare weekly and monthly HSE reports.
- Prepare weekly inspection reports for all firefighting equipment’s.
- Follow up all critical jobs and instructed personnel about the hazards.
- Held tool box talk prior every critical job and discuss the JRA and how to eliminate the hazards.
- Conduct safety briefing for new arrival personnel.
- Implement work permit system and attaching JRA with it.
- Implement Ongoing feedback system OFS and behavior observation system BOS.
- Conduct pre-tour safety meeting for all factory team.
- Weekly inspection for all logistic equipment.
- Follow up implementation of lock out tag out system.
- Follow up procedure of confined space entry and sure that all gases as H2S, O2 and LEL are measured and make confined space certificate filled with the measurements.
- Inspects the scaffolds and give an approval on it.
- Conduct risk assessment for all activities.
- Supervise working at height and apply all safety procedures.
- Follow up lifting operations and apply safety standards.
- Follow up lifting operations and inspection crane and capable of making a lifting plan.
- Check fire extinguishers and make sure of its safety and its presence in the space provided with training on them and on the process of fire and how to deal with each type
- Daily and periodic inspection of all existing equipment to the site and want to work out with the application code color.
- Bachelor Degree in Science (chemistry department) or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- 10-15 years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services , 5 years at least in n chemical plant or refinery operations.
- Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation by using Tripod Beta Tool, HSE Auditing Techniques, HEMP, Radiological Safety,
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Health Safety & Environment Le...Coca Cola Bottling Company of Egypt (CCBE) - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- HSE Deputy ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago