Skills And Tools:
- Administer, Deploy, configure, integrate and test the implemented solution based on Technical and Business requirements.
- Execution of DB scripts/extracts as needed.
- React to High Severity issues technical situation that requires immediate attention.
- Work with multiple teams for successful resolution of issues and incidents.
- Open to flexible working conditions including after-hours scheduled application maintenance and support.
- Bachelor’s degree from computer engineering or Information Technology.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Very good communication skills
- Meeting deadlines
- Enterprise manager experience.
- Must have technical skills in installing and configuring oracle database on Linux environment.
- Shell scripting is highly recommended.
- Oracle OCP is highly preferred.
- Monitor database activity.