Skills And Tools:
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Lead all operational functions at the school.
- Build alliances and partnerships with related industry organizations.
- Supervise all the activities.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, and planning.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the school.
- Supervise purchasing in the school.
- Follow up and evaluate the KPIs of the school teachers.
- university degree
- Perfect English
- Leadership and strong management skills
- High computer skills specifically in office programs
- Perfect communications skills
- Ability to work individually or VIA team.
- Ability to plan, organize and carry out action plans.
- Good organizational and strong communication skills.
- Perfect time management
If you're interested for this vacancy you can apply right here or send your C.V on
- Mathematics Teacher - Year 6 C...Confidential Company - Katameya, Cairo28 days ago