Skills And Tools:
- Generate and process new sales leads as necessary
- Answer phone calls from customers and deals with problems as they arise
- Follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product
- Moderate with other departments to make sure that the sales orders are met and final products are tested and delivered
- Provide any necessary data or reports to the Business Development team
- Exert attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; reports the problems as necessary
- Arrange appointments with clients and related department/team
- Acknowledge customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls
- Update all contact information for clients
- Deal with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary
- Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents
- Making courtesy calls to customers following the product delivery and installations.
- Receiving and making after sales calls for customer satisfaction evaluations whilst maintaining the highest levels of courtesy and professionalism when dealing with customers calls.
- Arranging after sales appointments and allocating appropriately.
- Filing completed records or rearranging incomplete items. Ensuring that all after sales calls are recorded onto the company software for complete customer records.
- Ensuring that any outstanding work recorded on the satisfaction sheets is completed within as short a period as possible.
- Reporting Non-Conformance work, arranging solution, ensuring completion and record. In
- addition liaise with the Installation Manager to implement a long-term solution to minimize reoccurrence.
- Responsible of handling customers at the factory and delivering the finished products
- Follow up with the Design team and Assembly Line to finalize the required products
- Undertake other assignments as required
- University Degree in Business or Engineering is required
- Experience working in and having relationships with business to business customers
- Assertive, optimistic, resilient and welcomes change
- High level of analytical ability
- Problem solve through ability to assess pain points and develop solutions that meet the needs of the customer and the company.
- An understanding of manufacturing processes
- Ability to plan and organize through several project stages
- Strong PC skills
- Demonstrate excellent level of analytical ability, communication and
- interpersonal skills required to build relationships with team members and customers to solve problems and resolve issues
- Self-motivated, flexible, proactive and committed
- Good command of English Language
- Electrical EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia3 days ago
- Project Sales EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo3 days ago