Skills And Tools:
- Review project’s drawings, prepare list of potential contractors, define bases of awarding them, agree technical specifications to be implemented, and approve preliminary invoices and compare them with the actual work.
- Approve project time plan according to the time frame set by the company.
- Approve financial cash out plan and invoices issued for the finished works.
- Prepare required contracts.
- Approve procurement plan according to project plan.
- Approve purchase requests after confirming their quantities and technical specifications.
- Ensure conformity between approved drawings and work executed.
- Review and approve the financial analysis for executed work.
- Coordinate between his direct reports and all concerning departments of the company
- Recommend value engineering ideas that lead to cost optimization and faster execution.
- Prepare list for consultants according to their specializations.
- Bachelor degree of Civil Engineering or Architecture.
- 15+ years’ experience in Technical Office at a large construction company.
- The ability to manage a team to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza12 hours ago