IT SpecialistPosted 1 month ago
62Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage Installations, upgrades, and configurations of software & hardware including (Call Center – Servers – Networks – Privacy & protection methods).
- Manage the Network between the branches and the head office.
- Manage the protection of the company’s system & data from hacking.
- Identify and recommend the company’s needs such as equipment (computers, printers, servers, etc...) & technology solutions (systems management, security, etc..).
- Provide technical support across the company and the branches.
- Provide accurate info about IT products & services.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements in the company’s system.
- Diagnose & solve hardware or software faults.
- Help in our Website creation.
- Implement security measures.
- Negotiate with outsources and vendors.
- Prepare reports that provide insight into key data points.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience in IT field.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication ability & problem solving skills.
- Have previous experience in Food & Beverage field is a plus.
- Have certificate in IT field.
- IT SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago