Skills And Tools:
- BSC in Electrical Engineering from a reputable university is a must.
- Study the Project documents, drawings and calculations submitted by the customers.
- Review and approve of contractors’ submittals i.e. material submittals, shop drawings, …. etc. ensuring the compliance with Egyptian, safety and international standards.
- Witness the site and factory acceptance tests for different electrical equipment ensuring workmanship and materials meet the required standards.
- Supervising the testing and commissioning process for the different electrical systems.
- Assist O&M Department as follows:
- Gather all sites requirements submitted by site team through site requests.
- Identify the requested items and issue the request for pricing to the relevant supplier.
- Review and compare Suppliers’ Offers, ensure that all potential suppliers are provided with identical information.
- Establish delivery, negotiate payment, setup warranties terms and conditions, maintaining high level of integrity.
- Issue quotations to the client and Purchase Orders (PO’s) to the selected supplier.
- Highly skilled in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Supplier management skills.
- It's preferable to live in Giza govern-orate
- Very good command of the English Language
- Sales Engineer - Dokki, Giza11 days ago
- Site Engineer "Electrical Only... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Maintenance Manager - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Production Engineer- Electrica... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- HVAC Design EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Marketing Supervisor - Electri... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Sales Engineer/DeltaConfidential Company - Damietta, Egypt2 months ago
- Sourcing Engineer - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Plumbing Design EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Haram, Giza8 days ago