Skills And Tools:
About the role - You’ll:
- Design and develop high-performance software solutions mainly in modern C++
- Work closely with the Dev Lead to understand requirements and collaborate with other engineering teams.
- Do code reviews, apply good software engineering practices to your work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field
- 2+ years of experience in software development.
- Software development experience in modern C++
- Experience with concurrent programming
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Proven software problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing applications on Linux OS environment.
- Experience working with large, complex systems
- Experience using industry best practices for testing, automation, and CI/CD (CMake, dockers, Jenkins, Git etc.).
- Software Java Developer (JPA)Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza7 days ago