Skills And Tools:
Project daily, weekly, monthly progress reporting. (Several projects following).
- Responsibility in cost control includes weekly, monthly cost/ budget control (forms are available to be used depending on project type).
- Responsibility in time control includes scheduling using primavera P6 including resource loading for projects, delay and time impact analysis as required, primavera P6 schedule update and control for projects.
- Responsibility in handling order variation preparation as required (change/additional).
- Responsibility in Project manager assistance “remotely” in all kinds of required reporting for example but not limited to crew’s allocation and daily/weekly look ahead plans, quick cost estimation for some small analysis required to decision making.
- Prepare backup invoices as per project monitoring to be shared to contracts to issue invoices and submit to client.
- Communicate in highly active replies to the clients for their requests related to projects.
- Prepare MOM and follow up closely until completion, etc.
- Alarming reports, advice, and solutions for behind-schedule or over-budget projects.
- Prepare presentations for project status as required by the project team and clients.
- Follow-up payments, escalate to contract breach in case any term is not applied as per the signed contract.
- Monitor quantities, DPR submissions, cross-check idle resources and escalate to project team and management.
- Track daily Work permit receivers’ movement between projects for contracting companies only.
- Direct and communicate regularly (engineering, production, client if required, procurement, etc.)
- ANALYSIS reporting as required or as they can propose and advise concerned PM or management. (Very important and a quick win for any of them).
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- - An experienced subcontractor company is a must.
- - PMP Certification would be advantageous.
- - Proficiency knowledge of ERP Systems,
- - Planning and maintaining cost control on a project
- - Minimum contractual knowledge to be able to control the project as per control like controlling scope creep.
- - Capability to accept responsibilities and accomplish project objectives promptly
- - Excellent in AutoCAD Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- - Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- -Business fluency in English
- Project Control EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo24 days ago
- Senior Cost Control EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Design Coordinator Engi...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza6 days ago
- Senior Project CoordinatorConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza6 days ago