Export Section HeadPosted 2 months ago
158Applicants for1 open position
- 7In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Evaluate and select suitable agents to sell and distribute the company products while maintaining proper relations with clients and agents.
- Establish and develop the regulatory process of our company for different export markets, and ensure adequate registration steps and procedures in new as well as established market.
- Continually track and maintain changes to regulations and define strategies to avoid potential conflicts.
- Communication with overseas clients to open new markets is the main and most important responsibility, collecting data for market survey.
- Negotiate contracts for sales, manage, renew and review contracts as required to enable effective trading.
- Follow up the orders till they are shipped ( orders for private markets & tenders ).
- Monitor the registration situation and prepare all export documents starting from receiving the purchasing order from the export agents and ending with shipping of goods and sending the original documents.
- Prepare all Export Registration dossiers for different countries and prepares dossiers for Re-registered products.
- Follow up all steps of export registration with agents authorized from our company and Ministry Of Health of different countries including Stability Study, Bio-equivalence Study, Inserts, Packs, Analysis and pricing.
- Review carefully compiled files to ensure that content, quality; accuracy and format of submission comply with applicable regulations of the different market.
- Develop and maintain registration track record for the market.
- Implement and ensure sustainability of each SOP per function.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree,Preferred MBA holder.
- 7+ years of professional experience with 4 years in a similar position.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills .
- Demonstrated ability to focus on project work and efficiently bring projects to completion .
- Excellent time management and organizational skills .
- Accuracy and attention to detail .
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment .
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Export Sales SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Export Specialist (Agriculture...Cairo Three A for Agricultural and Animal Production - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Export Sales SpecialistConfidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria2 days ago