Skills And Tools:
- Performs qualitative and/or quantitative analysis of raw & packaging material and bulk or finished products.
- Performs stability analysis of pharmaceutical products.
- Performs analysis of drug concentrations using HPLC, GC , FTIR , UV……..etc.
- Calibrates instruments according to work instructions to ensure compliance to standards.
- Troubleshoots and resolves operations issues.
- Bachelor Degree of Sciences (Chemistry) or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Good English Language.
- Good Computer skills proficiency.
- Not less than 1-3 year of professional experience in the QC department
- Medical Representative - Sales - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Pharmacist - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- APIs Sales Representative - Ph... - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Pharmacists - Mohandessin, Giza16 days ago
- Pharmacist (mixed shift) - Heliopolis, Cairo16 days ago
- Pharmacist - Heliopolis, Cairo16 days ago
- Conformity& Certification Engi... - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo6 days ago
- Warehouse - Quality control of... - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- QA EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia26 days ago
- Junior Production Specialist - Heliopolis, Cairo16 days ago
- QC Lab ChemistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt23 days ago