- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Supervises training programs for new employees in his units. Ensures following of relevant fire & safety.
- Determines appropriate logistics solution in managing resources.
- Sets up alerts for all important contractual and milestone dates.
- Prepares cash flow, charts and histograms on planning projects.
- Verifies critical path and interfaces between design/ engineering/ procurement / execution.
- Monitors progress periodically and compares it with the baseline planning.
- Updates the schedule based on inputs received from project team.
- Prepares the monthly Progress reports.
- Prepares the monthly Labor histograms.
- Accumulates, collects and analyses data and information required for planning.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at AluNile
AluNile was founded in Egypt in 1999 as an Aluminium fabricator with a factory in 6th of October city. AluNile has a strong partnership with Alu-K Group, which is one of the leading systems designers in Italy, Europe and the Middle East. We offer a full range of...