- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Vezeeta is MENA's Healthcare-leading startup. We have offices in Cairo, Beirut, Amman, Dubai and counting!
Vezeeta is pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings.
We have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every discipline across a multitude of specialist networks using our digital cloud based solutions. Vezeeta eased the accessibility of doctors’ booking to be only a click away.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive who will be our Vezeeta ambassador for job applicants and university students. Your responsibilities will include daily interaction with candidates through phone, web and face to face meetings.
You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, contribute to the strength of our employer brand and ensure great relationship with candidates and other stakeholders.
If you want to be a contributor in the selection of our future leaders, continue reading...
Here’s what an ordinary day looks like,
Work with Hiring Managers:
- You must work very closely with hiring managers to ensure that you adequately understand the needs of the manager and the requirements and expectations of the job.
- So that, you can effectively assess applicants in regard to whether or not they would be able to perform well in the position.
- You must source and recruit candidates using a variety of outlets, such as job postings and social media, while effectively targeting the right kinds of candidates for the job. You also seek out and recommend creative new ways of sourcing talent.
- Screen, Interview, and Assess Candidates:
- You review resumes, cover letters, and assess interview performance.
Assist with Hiring Process:
- In order to facilitate a smooth on-boarding process for new employees, you will administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees as well as assist with the orientation process.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
You’re going to need this to carry out this job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field, preferably BA.
- Fresh Graduate
- You will work with local and regional teams, your ability to communicate in English is essential, and French is a plus.
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to prioritize workload and perform strategically and tactically in fast-paced environment.
- You must understand Millennials and you use their language and tools.
Life at Vezeeta
- Dress for Success: going strong, relaxed attire
- Flex is bigger than ever: our office accommodates Veez 24 hours
- Working hard becomes a habit a serious kind of fun. You get self-satisfaction from pushing yourself to the limit, knowing that all the effort is going to pay off. And we also have Football matches, Ping-Pong tournaments, PlayStation wars and many more
- Explore Egypt with us: Annual trips to Egypt’s most beautiful spots
- Corporate Swag: Every newcomer to our Veez family must be prepped with our veez swag; mug, t-shirt, notepads, pens and many more
- We find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication.
About this Company
Vezeeta.com is Healthcare industry-leading startup that emerged in Cairo, Egypt. We are pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings. In only 2 years we have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta.com