- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time Freelance / Project
15,000 to 50,000 EGP per month, Salary is Commission Based
About the Job
- Property buyer/sellers lead generation through journals, real estate portals, referrals, and any other means to generate leads.
- Present purchase/lease offers to sellers/lessors for consideration.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase and lease agreements if needed.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other or both.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes/properties they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes/properties more appealing to potential
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
- Appraise properties to determine values.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms when applicable.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sale/rental listings.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
United Brokers is Real Estate Market Place we have one of the most unique
See all Careers and Jobs at UNITED BROKERS EGYPT
expertise in the market of real-estate with more than 100 years of combined experience and has collectively been involved in real estate transactions totaling over 200 million EGP.