Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Senior Writer who has worked for an Internet company before with knowledge of SEO.
- Preferably from top Universities such as American University in Cairo, Egypt.
- Ability to write creatively for web, app, email, and social media channels.
- Able to translate rapidly and in high quality from English to Arabic with special know-how in differences in Arabic in Saudi and other Middle East countries.
- Able to advise team on Saudi cultural norms and tradition and make appropriate suggestions in change of voice, content to match Saudi culture.
- Able to work remotely with direct supervisor and management.
- Able to create content in the unique joi voice repeatedly and optimize content created by others to match that voice.
- Arabic speaker is a must.
- The ideal candidate will have been successful in a similar prior role in the MENA region.
- He or she must possess drive and a hunger for success, and has aspirations to be an author.
- Candidates should be highly competent, results-oriented, have exceptional translation skills, a proven track record of success, and a solid team player. All applicants must be ready to start immediately.
About this Company
joi is the MENA region's first full-service mobile platform for physical gifts. joi was born out of the belief that the world can be made a happier place, one gift at a time. With the best quality flowers and free same-day delivery, premium cakes and chocolates, balloons,...
See all Careers and Jobs at joi Gifts