Head Of Primary Stage
-Cairo, EgyptPosted 1 month ago
76Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- For a national school in New Cairo, we are looking for immediate start outstanding HOS who is excited and is driven to provide education at an exceptional level.
- HOS enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
- Manage all necessities of the section.
- Manage all substitution arrangements, using an equitable system for staff.
- Monitor staff/students' attendance and lateness. Follow up as required.
- Produce reports for behavior, attendance and lateness. Work to improve outcomes of these areas.
- Contact and update parents regarding behavior (positive and next steps for poor behavior or learning).
- Hold Parent council meetings. Keep minutes and respond to findings.
- Evaluate own performance and progress towards targets identified in action plan.
- Submit analysed behavior and attendance records together with updates on action points and outcomes.
- Action Planning: using evidence from behavior and attendance logs and reports, identify and implement action points for improvement.
- Work with Principal to re-define and refocus actions for following term.
- Performance review with staff as necessary to update support as needed.
- At the end of the Academic year, submit Action plan evaluation and evidence: (in addition to termly one).
- Evaluate annual action plan.
- Prepare action plan for following year.
- Education: Post-graduate degree
- 4 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in the Egyptian National education curriculum is preferable
- Head of Stage Primary (Academi...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Head of Stage KG (Academic Yea...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Deputy Head - Lower PrimaryConfidential Company - Madinaty, Cairo16 days ago