Skills And Tools:
- Execute safety programs for locations and minimize company safety losses.
- Develop a culture to anticipate and prevent health hazardous conditions.
- Drive behaviors preventing illnesses in work place by engaging management commitment.
- Deploy Automation and Controls Solutions Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems program.
- Investigate incidents, determine root cause and develop corrective actions.
- Support HSE inspections, audits and self-assessments.
- Manage reports and present summaries to management with suggested solutions.
- Execute environmental management processes.
- Handle industrial hygiene, equipment protection, machine guarding and other health and safety programs.
- Handle safety assessments and deploy corrective measures to minimize hazard risk profile.
- Achieve health and safety management excellence.
- Implement HSE policy and procedure
- Follow up implementation of emergency response procedures
- Follow up the maintenance programs for all safety systems and equipment’s.
- Conduct HSE training for all employees to increase safety awareness
- Ensure that risk assessments for activities with a high potential for loss are completed before work commences.
- Prepare weekly and monthly HSE reports.
- Prepare weekly inspection reports for all firefighting equipment’s.
- Conduct safety briefing for new arrival personnel.
- Conduct risk assessment for all activities.
- Check fire extinguishers and make sure of its safety and its presence in the space provided with training on them and on the process of fire and how to deal with each type
- Bachelor Degree with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- 10-15 years’ experience in the same field.
- Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation by using Tripod Beta Tool, HSE Auditing Techniques, HEMP, Radiological Safety,
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Flexible with working from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM from Saturdays to Thursday.
- HSE Deputy ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago