Skills And Tools:
- Work as part of a technical implementation and support team delivering a quality service to multiple clients using a variety of hardware and software products & Storage and servers Presales tasks.
- Analyze and understand clients' needs as well as alternative architectures and trends.
- Conduct critical analysis of technology and associated operational processes, with a view to recommending designs and strategies that will improve service, lower costs, and prevent unforeseen operational issues.
- Takes responsibility to lead medium to large scale design projects
- Establish and validate the solution testing criteria for projects.
- University degree in the field of Engineering, computer science
- 5+ years of experience in Datacenter implementation and design with NAS/SAN storage environments
- IBM Storage and servers implementation and configuration
- HPE Storage and servers implementation and configuration
- DELL EMC Storage and servers implementation and configuration
- CCNA Datacenter certified or equivalent
- CCNA, MCSE is must
- ITIL certificate is preferred
- Good Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2/ 2016/ 2019, Windows 10
- Good Experience with Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware, VCenter ).
- Active Microsoft Certified Professional certification is preferred
- Backup and Recovery Management, Storage Architectures.
- Good knowledge with Veaam