Skills And Tools:
- Work planning and overseeing the purchase of necessary materials and equipment.
- Hiring and managing personnel for the project and construction site management.
- Monitor sub-contractors, check materials and supervise quality control.
- Ensure that the project is delivered on time and on budget and agreed standards.
- Verify design documents with architects and surveying engineers.
- Maintain the application of health and safety regulations and periodic inspections to ensure that the rules are followed.
- Communicate regularly, attend meetings with clients, and report what has been achieved.
- Preparing and writing periodic reports and defining requirements.
- Direct communication with consultants, contractors, supervisors and others involved in the project.
- Deal with any unexpected problems that may occur while working on the project.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture or civil engineering.
- Work experience in a construction manager position.
- Previous experience in a coastal projects is a MUST
- Project ManagerConfidential Company - Victoria, Alexandria6 days ago