This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepare internal and external job advertisements, web postings, in accordance with the organization’s Job Descriptions as well as Manpower Plans.
- Interview, assess, check references, select candidates and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the job’s pre-established selection criteria and the organization’s recruitment policies.
- Contact candidates, arrange interview times and assess calibers according to the Competency Based interview set for each level/group of levels.
- Follow up with the Line Manager regarding the technical interview process and results.
- Follow up with the Line Manager regarding the performance of new hired employees during the probation period and take necessary actions towards unsatisfactory ones.
- Respond to inquiries from candidates, managers and external recruitment agencies about the organization’s recruitment activities and about the status of job vacancies so that interested parties are kept informed.
- Assist in preparing job offer materials in accordance with the agreed job specifications.
- Conduct employee orientation/induction so that new employees are quickly integrated into the Organization.
- Represent the organization at job fairs and other recruitment venues so that potential candidates have an opportunity to learn about the organization and its recruitment activities.
- Updating the Company’s Organizational charts based on any changes occurred including resignation of employees, restructuring or re-engineering the Company’s work flow.
- Conducting exit interviews prepares exit reports and communicates it to the Recruitment & OD Manger in order to take necessary actions towards high turnover rates.
- Handling administrative work related to recruitment in line with the company work procedures.
- Updating “required reports” on daily basis.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field.
- 2-3 Years of experience in Recruitment preferably in Real-Estate sector.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Preferably post graduate studies in human Resources.
- Competency Based Interview experience is a must.
- Analytical Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Process Improvement Skills.
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.