- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Senior Medical Copywriter holds primary responsibility of general supervision, edits, researches, proofreads, writes and/or assists with editorial development and content management of scientific documents, Medical reports, printed and online marketing communications, as well as, corporate communications. Develops and maintains company wide internal contacts at all levels and external contacts as appropriate content expert. Caduceus Lane is currently hiring for a senior medical copywriter based in Alexandria – Egypt.
- Edits, researches, proofreads, writes, and/or assists with the editorial development of scientific documents, medical reports, marketing communications and corporate communications including letters, brochures, newsletters, and other components as required.
- Writes, edits, proofreads and/or assists with online content development and advises on usability issues.
- Researches materials for industry-related news, events, and trends.
- Maintains consistent corporate language and design style standards in all published materials and helps document and maintain corporate style standards.
- Interviews and works with individuals in client departments to procure pertinent, accurate information for publication.
- Professional English/Arabic – Arabic/English Scientific, Medical and Corporate Translation
- Reviews copy scheduled for publication for accuracy and update requirements.
- Works within set scheduling and publication deadlines and maintains standards of excellence and accuracy in all writing, editing, and proofreading practices.
- Cross-Functional Coordination across different departments with an integrated shared responsibility with Medical and Marketing Departments.
- Coordinates work projects with design and/or graphic production staff to ensure timely production.
- Assists manager and performs other writing, editing, researching, interviewing, and proofreading for department as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
About this Company
Caduceus Lane is a leading entrepreneurial company that serves specialized Strategic Marketing solutions for Healthcare Domains and Pharmaceuticals Industries. A ‘Pioneer Networking Business Model’ that would create high quality Marketing Solutions tailored through the extended networks across MENA Region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Caduceus Lane