Technical Office Engineer (QS)
-Heliopolis, CairoPosted 9 days ago
239Applicants for2 open positions
- 10In Consideration
- 35Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Follow up and Implement the action plan in order to meet the deadline (QS).
- Amend consultant’s comments on the QS.
- Report the status of the QS to the direct managers when required.
- Make sure that all the needed QS are ready on time to send it to the consultant.
- Work as the linking person between the site and the technical office team in the HQ.
- Issue the QS made for the sub-contractors in order to get the final approval from the Engineering Manager.
- Make daily reports regarding the progress at the site in coordination with the site engineers and the Construction Manager in order to send it to the Site TO Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil and Architect Engineering Is A Must.
- 3+ Solid years of experience
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation Skills.
- Very good command of English.
- Professional user of Microsoft Office
- Draftsman (Technical Office En... - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia1 month ago
- Architecture Technical Office ... - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Document Controller - New Cairo, Cairo20 hours ago
- Planning Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo3 hours ago
- Elevators' Senior Sales Engine... - Cairo, Egypt4 hours ago
- HR Coordinator - Construction - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia4 days ago
- Structural Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- Project Manager - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Lighting Designer - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Quality Control Engineer - Bou... - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria22 days ago
- QS / Architecture Technical Of...AlSarh/Marble Art for Natural Stone Contracting - Obour City, Cairo19 days ago
- مهندس مكتب فنى - Technical Off...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago