Skills And Tools:
- Drive the design and implementation for automating everything we do in Enterprise Cloud Services, from testing/certification to delivery to manage/run.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Drive the project including create deliverables, mile markers from the DevOps arm.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Promoting, documenting, and implementing systems infrastructure best practices, and building tools that allow the business to develop and deploy impeccable sites/software.
Must Have Requirements:
- 3+ years of related experience in DevOps field.
- Worked on platforms that supports microservices driven architectures.
- Expert in at least one Public Cloud Provider such as Azure, GCP or AWS. (Preferred Azure based on the project reference).
- Proficient in Ansible as configuration management tool.
- Proficient knowledge in building IaaC environments using Terraform or ARM.
- Hands on experience in Docker & Kubernetes as PaaS.
- Hands on experience in FaaS architectures and services like Azure or Lambda fns.
- Intensive experience in Python & Bash scripting languages.
- Experience with automating build cloud environments by using CICD full stack like Git, Jenkins , SonarQube , helm , Nexus , spinnaker , Azure DevOps etc.
- Know DevOps agile tools like Git , Jira, confluence & slack.
- Databases: RDMS like Mysql, Postgres and Nosql like MongoDBs or DynamoDBs.
- Can maintain Java and Nodejs applications.
- Has experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Monitoring and logging: Prometheus, Grafana & ELK stacks.
- Senior Front-End Developer - 6...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza2 days ago