Skills And Tools:
- To Service existing accounts and develop new opportunities through cold calling, networking, and following up to successfully close the business.
- Provide full technical and non-technical support and services to clients.
- supervise installation and maintenance services.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering ( preferred Mechanical or Electrical)
- 0-2 years of work experience.
- Very good English ( written and verbal).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- A driving license is a must.
- Owning a car is a must.