Skills And Tools:
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Liaising with and works alongside architects, engineers, subcontractor, supervisors and surveyors.
- Setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant.
- Liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Preparing reports as required.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Liaising with any subcontractors for payment issues (payment extract)
- Engineering graduates– Major Civil or Architecture
- AutoCAD, Knowledge of relevant building and health and safety legislation.
- Excellent Excel.
- Hands-on experience in supervision, coordination with activity sequencing and handing over of works.
- Strong Finishing background with eye to details
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Capable of reading drawings and schematics.
- Good interpersonal skills & a team player.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Technical Office Engineer - (C...Gulsan Egypt Non-Woven Industries - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Civil Site EngineerConfidential Company - Suez, Suez4 days ago