Skills And Tools:
Our company is seeking an Executive Assistant to the director of legal affairs , to manage the office and handle administrative duties. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, can maintain complex schedules and manage admin support. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
As an admin assistant, you'll need to:
- Analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Generate memos, emails, and reports when appropriate
- Schedule and coordinate staff meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Research and creates presentations
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven admin or assistant experience with a legal background for at least 3 years
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Legal Affairs DirectorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia4 days ago
- SecretaryConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago