- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Develop and specify account operational objectives through aligning with company objectives medium-term and annual planning to ensure the strategic objectives achievement
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage overall SLA’s, personnel, performance & discipline in the assigned area.
- Ability to handle a team of 150 – 200 members / per SPOC ratios.
- Establishing and monitoring clear management control, business communication and administrative procedures with the operations team to ensure successful delivery
- Provide operational management of the team and vendor management of staffing provider.
- Share valuable insight and deliver Customer Experience improvement solutions to the client organization.
- Responsible for overall program performance and achievement of objectives at the site level
- Provide site operational strategic direction by leading the development and implementation in alignment with the client strategy. · Responsible for verifying the site program is performing key business processes that are critical to delivering the products and services that meet the expectations of end users and clients
- Analyze data gathered from multiple touch points (e.g. contact center metrics, transaction monitoring, end user satisfaction surveys) to develop solutions on process changes/improvements to the Customer Experience
- Keep Site Leader apprised of contact center performance challenges and Business Unit operational changes
- Develop and implement corrective action plans to improve areas of deficient performance
- Manage site level budget requirements based on assigned program
- Responsible for managing the operations seamlessly and timely SLA delivery along with maintaining high levels of employee and customer satisfaction
- Oversight of team – organizes resources, sets goals, carries out strategy from Executives and client on a day to day basis; reporting responsibilities
- Responsible for following agreed governance model, escalation & communication plan
- To ensure team members achieve agreed standards in relation to their job assignments.
- To ensure training of new staff on the corporate policy rules to be adhered to
- To ensure that the buddy system is put in place to maintain the operation with minimal disruption in times of annual leave/sick leave/study leave and daily working hour schedules
- To monitor and document work schedule of staff and absences.
- Build strong partnership with the client by growing and nurturing the existing relationships to ensure operational cohesion & effective foundation for future growth
- Taking weekly and monthly calls with clients to understand the expectations from the teams and provided updates
- Ensure that all audit related issues are brought to a close
- Identify and drive continuous improvements and initiatives in process
- Coach & mentor Team lead so that they are able to manage their teams better
- Hiring of leads and managers, training, inductions, employee & client satisfaction scores, performance Appraisals and attrition management