- Must be detail oriented with utmost focus on quality and efficiency
- Must take ownership of the clients assigned to with highest importance
- Results orientation with bias for action, versatility, and adaptability.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent customer service and sales orientation
- Understanding of Middle East culture is very critical
- Must be able to effectively communicate with colleagues and peers from other departments
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work and remain calm under pressure
Qualifications & Experience
- Applicants must be willing to work and relocate to Clark, Pampanga.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree or attended/completed at least 4 years of college course preferably Tourism or any Travel related courses.
- Minimum 3 year travel industry experience, either from a BPO which is travel related, or from an actual travel agency.
- IATA certification is definitely a plus in Basic or Advanced Standard Fares or ticketing
- Experience in handling individual/corporate clients for the travel industry.
- Prefer experience in at least one GDS and its native environment.
- Must display competencies in sales and customer service skills
- Must have a minimum of 30 WPM typing speed
- Advance skills in MS Office Applications specifically Word and Excel.
- Superior customer service skills with previous training in this category (preferably with certificates)
- Strong international routing knowledge and well versed in world geography.
- Knowledgeable in the travel industry terms and concepts.
- Above average mathematical competencies.
About this Company
Holidaytime.ae is the premium-experience travel website. We offer hotel stays in over 85,000 properties around the world, holiday experiences and much more. We live by three promises to all our travelers in everything we do – great choice, no-nonsense convenience and a premium...
See all Careers and Jobs at Holiday Time Travel & Tourism