This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the GM across the range of his work.
- Respond to the GM’s queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- Maintain and organize the GM’s diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- Edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages in the absence of the GM.
- Liaise positively and professionally with clients, suppliers and other staff across all branches.
- Maintain and continuously keep up to date the Potential Client List.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory of the GM’s office.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations for the GM.
- May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities.
- May produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- In addition to supporting the above day-to-day duties, the scope of the role can be extensive and additional duties may include:
- Support the GM in his projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, and consultation.
- Ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
- Commit to working pro actively to support both the team and process output.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountability of the post.
- Any profile without a picture will be excluded from the filtration process
- Females Only
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good communicator
- Work under pressure
- Applicable university degree
- Excellent computer skills
About this Company
DotMe is a Multinational Company With branches in United Kingdom, UAE, Lebanon, and Egypt. Specialized in mobile and web development services, We manage several projects and willing to handle different types of accounts based on client’s request.
See all Careers and Jobs at Dotme SOlutions