Data Analysis & ForecastingPosted 2 months ago
133Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Analyze our update data and create the required weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinate data between different companies.
- Able to read numbers and data to define the problem and come up with effective solution.
- Create a detailed business analysis, outline problems, and identify opportunities and solutions.
- Able to forecast and give a recommendation when it ask.
- Give a clear vision through the availability data to help management having a strategic decision.
- Support effective management and decision-making across the organization.
- Assist in developing forecasts and prepare the actual performance.
- Ensure an accurate & timely month, quarter & year end closing providing all necessary regular & irregular reporting & analysis.
- Ensure all tasks and financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Monitor & analyze companies numbers to develop more efficient sales and high percentage sales.
- Work on design and maintain the stability of workflow .
- Bachelor degree of Economics and Political Science “ statistics”.
- Advance in Excel ( Vlookup, Sum IF, pivot table,.....etc) & SPSS Program.
- BI software is Plus.
- V.Good in English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Very Organizer & multi-task .
- Senior Sales AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- ResearcherConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo5 days ago