- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Leading manufacturer of Aluminum doors and windows systems in Egypt seeking a secretary for administrative and customer service role at main office in Cairo.
- General secretarial work, including but not limited to:
- Provide administrative and clerical support to company’s departments and individuals.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Maintain & Schedule meeting’s agenda and plan for appointments and conferences.
- Prepare correspondences and assist department’s staff admin requirements.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Follow up on delivered quotations.
- Build and Update customers data base (new prospects, new projects)
- Follow up on sent invoices and due payments
- Follow up on customer satisfaction and feedback reports
- Update work schedule between customer and operations department
- First approach to prospects by phone (cold calls)
- Receive requests for potential business from new customers
- Receive customer complaints and feedback
About this Company
HOURUS for doors and windows systems was established in 1997 as an aluminum manufacturer and installer.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hourus for Doors & Windows Systems
The company’s main activities are related to the contracting business.
These include aluminum doors, windows, curtain walls, structural glass walls and...