Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an outstanding, dynamic and inspiring Head of Primary to join our new Prime National School located in 6th of October - Giza, School will open its doors to students in September 2023, while the Principal position is effective from October 2022.
- The successful candidate will play a major role with the Senior Leadership Team in driving forward the whole school; strategically, Academically and operationally.
- Consistently instill the school mission, vision and core values and ensures their implementation in the school's life.
The Head of Primary will:
- Manage the Primary stage and demonstrates value and respect for all stakeholders in all actions and procedures.
- Be accountable for standards of performance (academic and pastoral) in their stages as they relate to be applied by staff and students.
- Refine school policies to match needs of campus and support both academic and social learning.
- Monitor and support teachers in their campus areas.
- Be responsible for first-line general support of teachers (not subject-specific)
- Monitor lessons, social relations, attendance, behavior and conduct on campus with support from HODs, supervisors and staff.
- Log information as required and report for performance appraisal purposes.
- Any other tasks within skillset as identified by the Principal/ Executive Principal.
- Manage all substitution arrangements, using an equitable system for staff.
- Monitor staff/students’ attendance and lateness. Follow up as required.
- Contact and update parents regarding behavior (positive and next steps for poor behavior or learning)
- Hold Parent council meetings. Keep minutes and respond to find.
- Evaluate own performance and progress towards targets identified in action plan.
- Using evidence from behavior and attendance logs and reports, identify and implement action points for improvement Work with Principal to re-define and refocus actions for following term.
- Performance review with staff as necessary to update support as needed.
- Prepare, follow up yearly stage improvement plans.
- Attending daily morning lines with teachers and students and being involved in the situation by rotating to spread discipline and punctuality among students in line encouraging all students to participate with the whole school in morning exercises, school song and national anthem.
- Holding weekly meetings with HODs to discuss academic progress, any new plans that are to be carried out, problems that either supervisors or teachers encounter at school, weekly plans, etc…
- Regularly checking teachers lesson plans and preparation notes.
- Collecting students’ books, copybooks, booklets randomly to check both students work and teachers’ punctuality in correction.
- Monitoring cleanliness of classrooms, hallways, laboratory, and stairs daily.
- Following up the maintenance on the whole floor, periodically; smart boards, broken chairs, desks, windows, door stairs, electric appliances, etc… and informing the maintenance Dept.
- Following up the monthly broadcast schedules.
- Organizing schedules for teachers break-shifts and afternoon shifts.
- Monitoring dismissal lines in the hallway to check that every teacher has his/ her students lined up properly and ready to depart the classroom and to descend the assigned stairs.
- Providing regular progress reports for every student so that parents could follow–up their children’s academic progress, attendance and behavior.
- Following-up daily bus reports and taking immediate, appropriate actions with misbehaving.
- Attending after –school meeting with school Principal if needed
- Organizing Exam schedules.
- Receiving and welcoming ministry inspectors and providing them with any required registers or official documents.
- Monitoring the reception of all books at the beginning of the year.
The successful applicants will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or other relevant field with a teaching qualification
- 10 year’s educational experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Experience in American and British Education (desirable)
- Fluent Arabic speaker
- English Teacher - 10th of Rama...El Massria Integrated Schools - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago
- English Head OF DepartmentCreatives International Schools ( CIS ) - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia22 days ago
- Head of Schools (Academic year...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Medical General ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago