Skills And Tools:
- Ensure full compliance of procurement activities with the Code of ethics, regulations, and policies to meet the overall company strategies.
- Responsible to procure and source for different raw materials, additives, and fuels within the demand plan to the plant within agreed deadlines. And handle all related transportation activities.
- Follow up quarry operations services and sourcing with the Quarries team according to their needs and in compliance with country legislation.
- Support the procurement on the necessary needs of general services, chemical materials or rental of heavy mobile equipment.
- Maintain all pricing and cost targets of the company and participate in the budgeting process.
- Prepare and review the needed long-term & short-term supply and/or operation Contracts. And follow up its implementation, penalties, claims, payment & solve related disputes.
- Maintain and develop suppliers & vendors database.
- SAP purchasing (MM) module transactions, reports, data analysis & result presenting.
- Manage relationships across all department lines. Professionally communicate and interact with all levels of management both inside and outside of Procurement. This will include the Operations, Supply Chain, Accounting, Legal, Risk Management, Planning and Control departments
- Perform other job responsibilities as assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering, Business or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 2-4 yrs of experience
- Strong command of English
- Solid MS Office literacy
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, establish targets, and develop implementation plans in support of business objectives
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills in order to interact with suppliers and co-workers in a team-based environment
- Analytical skills to aggregate, normalize, and analyze spend data to identify trends and prioritize strategic procurement opportunities.
- Ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Strong networking, interpersonal, and teamwork/collaboration skills
- Customs Clearance SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Customs Clearance Specialist -...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt3 days ago