Skills And Tools:
- Develop plans for efficient usage of land and revitalization of urban zones.
- Prepare urban designs for residential, commercial and service areas.
- Use environmental approaches to help solving economic, environmental, and social issues by recommending locations for schools, roads, hospitals and other structures.
- Determine the distribution of land uses, areas of economic activities, and areas of public services
- Determine the relationships between economic activities and employment uses
- Contributing to the preparation of bylaws requirements for the urban development plans
- Prepares and develops urban design and master plan drawings, reports, and strategies.
- Prepares budgets for land usages following planning and design regulations.
- Writes effective memos, and reports; in addition to professionally presenting the material.
- 4 - 7 years' of experience
- BSc of Urban planning is a must
- Has full awareness of all required governmental regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous.
- Minimum Required Education: Bachelors of Urban Planning
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in the use of ArcGIS and other related programs, such as: Global Mapper, Google Earth
- Expert in using AutoCad/Photoshop/3D Max
- Excellent user of all MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent command of English.
- Interior DesignerConfidential Company - Tanta, Gharbia8 days ago