Senior Safety Engineer - Beni SuefPosted 1 month ago
65Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Cooperates with the H&S Manager for the accurate implementation of company’s Health & Safety (H&S) procedures, policies and systems, in order to comply with legislation and company regulations
- Participate in the development of regular follow-ups on the accurate implementation of the H&S policies and procedures, e.g. production’s clothing , identifying potential discrepancies from guide lines and providing support to all departments, in order to align plant’s operations with corporate H&S standards and safety objectives
- Reviews the operations of the plant in order to assess their H&S status, informing his/her supervisor on issues identified, providing the necessary data and reports to support the management decision making to create a safer work environment
- Assists in the implementation of the operations’ improvements, cooperating with all relevant parts from the plant, and participates in the development of all necessary actions to decrease the accidents occurred in the plant
- Implements the H&S training plans, in cooperation with the HR department and safety equipment providers, aiming to inform the employees concerning the risks and hazards of their job and to increase their consciousness on H&S issues
- Participates in investigations on all accidents and incidents that occur in the plant and proposes preventive measures, in order to avoid reparative accidents. Coordinates with the manufacturing departments in order to assess potential incompliance from rules and procedures and implement measures that will prevent from potential hazards
- Provides assistance to plant personnel so that established safety standards are met within agreed parameters.
- Cooperates with technical and other internal departments (within the technical function) for information exchange, aiming to develop effective work relationships throughout the whole site, in order to promote H&S culture within the manufacturing process.
- Support the efficient execution of internal or external safety audits in the plant according to company standards, government regulations and adequacy relative to local conditions, e.g. quarries, identifying and providing solutions on issues of consideration
- Reviews that appropriate health, safety and environmental practices are in use and observed in the area of responsibility in order to meet company, corporate and governmental standards.
- Participates or leads ad-hoc projects that may go beyond his/hers formal accountabilities, so as to satisfy and respond accordingly to business needs
- Provides consultant services and technical knowledge to all levels of management in the areas of safety, including fire protection.
- Follows-up the internal management Safety audit a, prepare the action plan and encourage staff to take an active role in the development of safe working practices
- Implements appropriate drills for evacuation of the workplace in the event of a dangerous situation,
- Assists in auditing new or revised equipment to ensure that preventive measures and effective safeguards are developed and used.
- Assists in training the supervisors to enable them to completely fulfill their safety responsibilities as supervisors of front-line workers.
- Assists in the orientation of new employees to inform them of their safety responsibilities..
- Maintains a library of safety and fire protection literature that may be used to develop meeting material or to solve safety and fire protection problems as well as keep an up-to-date disaster control plan
- Maintains safety publicity such as signs, posters, displays on site.
- Minimizes health and safety incidents and assist accident investigators.
- Industerial engineering academic and practical Background.
- NEBOSH - IGC, IOSH, OSHA Certified.
- Explain the difference between an inspection and an audit, perform a “mini-audit” on any specific topic (Incident reporting system, permit to work, etc…) and give appropriate recommendations
- Able to accept the scaffolding
- Able to make risk assessments
- Able to make root cause analysis for an injury
- Differentiate between different safety KPIs
- Project Management.
- Time Management.
- Decision Making.
- Operational, Functional & Strategic Communication.
- Electrical Engineer - Ain Sokhna, Suez2 days ago
- Appdynamics Technical Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago
- BIM EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago
- Production Engineer - 6th of October, Giza23 days ago
- HVAC Engineer - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Cost Accountant - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria1 month ago
- Safety Executive (Bani Suef)Olam SVI - Beni Suef, Beni Suef15 days ago
- Senior HSE EngineerAl Marasem Group - New Capital, Cairo14 days ago
- HSE Section HeadMidea Group - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- HSE SpecialistHarvest Foods - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago
- INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERTriple P - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Maintenance Electrical enginee...Sidhom Printing Solutions - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Food Safety SpecialistInternational Food & Consumable Goods - Egypt S.A.E - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- Production Section HeadMarbella For Food Industry - 6th of October, Giza14 days ago
- Safety OfficerAfro Egypt - 6th of October, Giza20 days ago
- Maintenance & Infrastructure E...GEMS Education - New Cairo, Cairo29 days ago