- Experience Needed:
1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven Product Specialist to join our sales team. Responsibilities include conducting market research and analyzing trends, performing product demonstrations to staff and customers, gathering feedback, and offering recommendations to the engineering team. You may also be tasked with facilitating training sessions, as well as assisting with new product launches.
- Conducting thorough market research, which may include taking surveys, doing desktop research, sending emails and making calls, and even attending product launches of rival companies.
- Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
- Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams.
- Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations for customers and staff.
- Assisting with the development of business plans.
- Scheduling training sessions and attending meetings as required.
- Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
1 to 2 years
About this Company
DEKA is an Italian Company that designs, manufactures and markets Nd:YAG, CO2, Diode, Alexandrite and other laser sources and systems as well as pulsed light, infrared, ultrasound and radio frequency equipment for a wide variety of applications in the fields of general health,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Deka Laser Egypt