Skills And Tools:
- The project Manager (Facility Management) position is fully responsible to successfully manage, execute all (Hard Services) maintenance activities related to HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, Fire Fighting & Electrical Systems.
- Manage all soft services under his management from housekeeping, pest control to landscaping maintenance activities.
- Manage generating and closing all work order and clients requests through CMMS system.
- Present Egypro FME in all management meetings with clients concerning any technical or managerial aspects.
- The Key responsibility includes commitment to ensure timely completion of the project within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on Quality & Safety.
Other responsibility of Project Manager includes:
- Attending regular meetings ( on work progress, coordination, design, etc. ) with customers to discuss key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
- Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution
- Coordinate with the design team on all aspects of the design.
- Prepare periodic reports for management including the status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
- Ensure that the health and safety requirements are provided and that they comply with authorities regulations.
- Provides guidance, managerial, technical support to complete project team.
- Analyze drawings, specifications, and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
- Prepare program master schedule and performs critical path analysis.
- Prepare plans and schedules, status reports and performance evaluation.
- Provide program planning capabilities including interfaces and risks analysis.
- Establish and monitor program and project controls KPI's.
- Ensure program policies and procedures are implemented accordingly.
- Develop Action and Recovery plans to support program delivery on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 8+ Years of experience.
- Good background in the Soft Service Field.
- Excellent English language (Speaking and Writing)
- Good knowledge in health and safety.
- Excellent business judgment demonstrated by consistently achieving profitability objectives and strong project close-outs with client and subcontractor relationships in good standing
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail evidenced by a strong command of all applicable contract and legal provisions
- Ability to consistently analyze and execute financial trade-offs which frequently involve dealing with incomplete data and ambiguity
- Ability to constantly multi-task and handle competing priorities between Egypro FME business needs, organizational issues, and sound customer relations
- Possess judgment to know when to appropriately escalate issues up the chain of command
- A strong sense of urgency and initiative. Able to quickly study and react to complex issues
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to confidently and decisively take action
- Team leader with excellent diplomatic and communication skills, able to handle and resolve conflicts effectively in a firm but fair manner.
- HVAC,FF Plumbing EngineerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza11 days ago
- Project ManagerConfidential Company - North Coast, Matruh11 days ago