Requisite Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in partnership, referral or affiliate marketing.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Knowledge of online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, CPM.
- Contact and develop relationships with prospects via phone, email, etc.
- Knowledge of online marketing best practices, and applying them in a consultative role.
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a critical thinker and be able to problem solve.
- Experience in account management at an affiliate network, or advertiser- or publisher-side affiliation program management.
- Minimum of 2 years as an Affiliate Manager for a lead generation company,
- Experience in an E-Commerce business in a Product.
- Experience in a fast-paced, early-stage, multi-cultural business, able to manage several priorities at once.
About this Company
ArabyAds, part of M&K Internet Group, launched in January 2014, as a leading private display affiliate network in the region, leveraging the experience of its founder & team in performance advertising space, to offer a solution for both merchants seeking performance campaigns...
See all Careers and Jobs at Araby Ads