- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Additional Benefits
About the Job
The AMIDEAST Customer Service Assistant is the first point of contact for all walk-in AMIDEAST customers, and is responsible for ensuring that each customer’s experience is positive. The Representative provides customers with consistent information on AMIDEAST products and services, takes customer registrations and payments quickly and accurately, and identifies and responds to customer issues or complaints proactively.
- Implement AMIDEAST procedures and systems.
- Provide high quality, consistent information on all AMIDEAST products and services to walk-in customers
- Present a professional image in all client contact accurately process registration for different services using the Student Registration Application (SRA)Receive payments and issue receipts and refunds as required for all AMIDEAST products and services.
- Complete all data collection accurately where required.
- Promote and cross-sell AMIDEAST services through the daily interaction with customers;Identify, respond to, and resolve customer issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Assist the Customer Service Manager with required reports.
- Be a supportive team member in both within the Customer Service Department and with other departments.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Customer Service Manager
About this Company
AMIDEAST is a leading American non-profit organization engaged in international education, training and development activities in the Middle East and North Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Amideast
Founded in 1951, AMIDEAST in its early years focused on promoting U.S. study to students in the MENA...