- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
Provide a full secretarial and administrative support service to, Receive customers and visitors to the company and maintain the reception area to ensure that a good initial impression is given.
General Administrative Duties :
- Prepare periodic reports regarding activities and achievements to be submitted to the MD on monthly basis or when required
- Assign a coverage person to carry out the responsibilities of the position whenever the need arises such as travel, out of office for personal or business need
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Executive Leadership Team.
Technical Duties :
- Provide a full secretarial and administrative support service to the executives.
- Maintain the diary and arrange appointments as necessary.
- Type reports and routine correspondence from dictation or written sources.
- Screen and respond to all incoming telephone calls and take action as appropriate.
- Draft routine correspondence for approval and signature by Bloom Stockholder.
- Maintain the office filing system and all personnel records.
- Make all travel arrangements for Bloom executives.
- Receive all visitors to the company, ensuring that their requirements are promptly dealt with and that they are given a favorable impression of the company.
- Supervise the collection and delivery of incoming and outgoing mail to ensure that it is promptly delivered to the correct addresses, internally and externally.
- Maintain the reception area in a tidy manner so that a favorable first impression is given to any visitors.
- Maintain stocks of brochures, magazines and other information and ensure that these are easily accessible to visitors.
- Make arrangements for any meetings required by the Managing Director.
- Undertake projects and research, which might require contact with external agencies, as required by the Managing Director.
- Operate standard office equipment such as word processor, photocopier etc.
- Supervise the cleaning services for the building and monitor the work carried out to ensure that it is of the required standard.
- Supervise the work of administrative support staff to ensure that they provide the administrative services required by the company to the required standards.
- Carry out routine inspections to ensure that first aid boxes are adequately stocked and that fire extinguishers are correctly maintained.
- Keep all staff informed of office procedures.
- Maintain all necessary records to ensure that the office is well maintained, that administrative services are provided as required and that invoices are processed for work carried out.
- Oversee the maintenance of secretarial standards throughout the company and contribute to the training of other secretaries.
Minimum required Education:
- B.sc in business or a related field ( FEMALE ONLY )
- Proficiency in the Arabic and English language.
About this Company
Bloom is the first store of its kind in Egypt that combines a multitude of departments and services ranging from:
See all Careers and Jobs at Bloom Egypt
Health & Wellness: a comprehensive pharmacy providing medicinal and nutritional products and services.
Beauty & Cosmetics: a wide range...