- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Transportation is Provided
About the Job
- Employees Relations: Maintains Employee Relation between all employees.
- Training : Manages all training programs including training needs assessment, employees skills inventory records, new employee orientation, coordinates training sessions and records of each employee.
- Recruitment: Assist in all recruitment process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles Employee Relations through creative ideas & engagement programs to increase employees’ loyalty & retention.
- Assists in the organizational development process, through updating Job descriptions & policies on a regular basis.
- Creates a communication channels for all UCMENA employees.
- Explains in Human Resources policies, procedures and standards to new and existing employees.
- Conducts and arranges for the orientation sessions.
- Monitors disciplinary actions & legal investigations to ensure consistency with UCMENA policies, procedures and Egyptian labor law.
- Maintains effective working relationships with other departments.
- Represents the HR department in legal hearings on labor issues.
- Makes recommendations for changes to existing policies to ensure compliance with new regulations.
- Investigates and responds to disciplinary matters.
- Manages employee participation in management decisions.
- Involves managing employee relationships to achieve a better dynamic across the company.
- Conducts exit interviews and prepare feedback and trend analysis reports.
- Communicate routine reminders of HR activities and issue reports as needed.
Training & Development
- Monitor training costs to ensure budget limits, and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
- Select and assign instructors and service providers to conduct training. (Assess the training providers).
- Identify and assess training needs of staff by conferring with managers and supervisors.
- Produce training materials for in-house courses as appropriate. Amends and revise materials as necessary, in order to adapt to changes that occur.
- Facilitate the execution of all training plans, and coordinates for all training sessions.
- Periodically, evaluate training effectiveness (ROI), regular assessment of the training feedback on the employee performance.
- Participates in Recruitment process; Job posting & Headhunting, developing a pool of qualified candidates.
- Screens CVs, selects and short lists potential candidates.
- Executes pre-screening, final phone/face to face interviews for All Levels.
- Follows up and coordinate with recruitment channels (recruitment agencies, newspapers, recruitment websites, and etc.). Source out labor category from local market.
- Coordinates with departments for technical interviews & ensure effectiveness of the recruitment plan.
- Submits candidates’ offers and follows up until placing
- Creates & updates all recruitment forms.
- Creates a pool of qualified CVs in advance of need
- Handles on boarding process through sending welcome letters for newly hired, conducting a monthly orientation session to all UCMENA employees (White Collars, Blue Collars).
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm