- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Computek International Company is a leading company in developing educational technologies, is seeking a creative and talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blogs regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating easy-to follow and clear content for websites.
- Providing feedback to other contributors and editing other writers’ content.
- Create free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include whitepapers, info graphics, newsletters, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, marketing, sales, and external influences and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in.
- This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
About this Company
Is a leading company in developing educational technologies in Egypt through its belief and commitment to its important role in uplifting educational community, and by providing the latest educational technology solutions to its esteemed clients.
See all Careers and Jobs at Computek International
Given our strong...