Skills And Tools:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry
trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking
state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Determining a client's business requirements and whether the products being
considered are suitable
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client's needs
- Answering any technical questions the client might have
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Very Good communication skills and presentation skills. Positive Mindset & eagerness to learn.
- Good English Skills.
- Males only
- Ability to work under stress.
- At least 1 year of sales experience.
- Has a valid passport
- Done military service