- Experience Needed:
3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
DYNINNO Egypt (www.dyninno.com.eg)is a part of an international DYNINNO Group of companies that has active facilities in the Philippines, Colombia, Egypt, India, US, UK, Russia, Romania, Latvia and Moldova. We use cutting-edge technologies to excel in our Travel, FinTech, Entertainment and IT business divisions.
DYNINNO Egypt has started its operations in Cairo in mid-2019 and has rapidly grown to 50 employees with plans to grow to over 150 qualified Travel Consultants in 2021.
Our associates are the driving force of our business. We coach our employees in the latest sales techniques and teach them how to use the unique tools that make us leaders of the industry. It’s a great place to kickstart a professional life and we’re constantly working on turning talents into future leaders.
At DYNINNO Egypt, we provide a strong and stable environment in which real talent is appreciated and rewarded, enabling people to develop professional qualities and achieve great things.
Our friendly, energetic and ambitious team is currently looking for Travel Consultants to join our record-breaking team in Smart Village, Giza
- Very motivating income - Being in full control of your own exceptional bonuses with an unmatched, market-leading incentives scheme. Good base salary of EGP 4500 + EGP 1000 fixed bonus = EGP 5500 NET plus no limits on incentives (best performers average EGP 15,000+ / month).
- Engagement with a global travel organization - Operating in a modern and dynamic team where everyone’s opinion matters.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends - Getting to learn and use the latest in Travel and Customer service.
- Extensive Promos & Bonuses program - Rewarding those who go the extra mile.
- Paid time offs, training, transportation.
- Guaranteed development - Career development path to become a Supervisor in 6 months.
- Team-building events - Having fun and bonding with colleagues and teammates.
- Participation in global-scale projects - Creating an impact on our international facilities by the exchange of ideas, participation in innovative programs, and traveling to various locations.
- World-class office in Smart Village, Giza.
- Processing new customer inquiries - Cooperating with incoming customers to determine their needs and advising them on an appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Providing extended service - Making sure customers are happy and satisfied with our services from start to finish, ensuring long-term cooperation via excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Facilitating deals/sales - Supporting the process for customers with professional insight and expertise.
- Developing professionally - Growing level of expertise via attending extended training courses and seminars.
- Market networking - Supporting existing and exploring new contacts in order to maintain a stably-evolving customers’ database.
- Travel software activity - Engaging with global consolidators to research and deliver the best solutions to customers in a designated Travel software.
- Managing performance - Assisting Travel Consultants and the team as a whole in reaching their monthly targets.
- Coaching Travel Consultants - Facilitating underperforming associates in communication & Technical skills techniques.
- Onboarding newbies - Being the driving force of the adaptation processes.
- Consulting Travel Consultants - Addressing associates questions pertaining to general Travel Services activity.
3 to 6 years
About this Company
DYNINNO Egypt is a contact center established to support International Travel Network LLC (ITN - www.itncorp.com) in its global expansion. ITN is an international airline ticket consolidator founded in San Francisco, USA, that has direct agency sales contracts with more than...
See all Careers and Jobs at DYNINNO Egypt