Skills And Tools:
- Assemble invoices to be completed for payment
- Review invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files
- Type periodic reports and other records
- Verify and calculate all extensions and totals on invoices (calculating and taking discounts when applicable)
- Check vendor files for any previous payments and assign voucher numbers
- Receive invoices, perform necessary validations and execute transactions with timeliness
- Resolve issues, serve as a resource in troubleshooting complex matters and insure that problems are responded to in a timely manner
- Prepare vouchers listing invoice number, date, vendor address, item description, amounts and coding per accounting policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree of Commerce.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in related fields.
- Real estate & ERP experience is advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office specially Ms. Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and carry out multiple responsibilities
- Senior Accounts PayableConfidential Company - Badr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Bank AccountantConfidential Company - Nozha, Cairo4 days ago