Skills And Tools:
We are seeking a talented & passionate FullStack Engineer or FrontEnd Engineer who enjoys building software. You will be part of the team that is responsible to build the Promotions engine inside the NewStore Platform. You will be responsible to provide relevant promotions for each sale that happens in a shop, remotely, or via self-checkout.
We are looking for people who value personal & professional growth. Engineers who care passionately when things don't work for customers. Those who hear that something is impossible and do it anyway. Those who when they have made a mistake and proudly wear what they have learned from that experience as a badge of honor. We want people that can look at a problem from a holistic perspective, who believes that sharing knowledge with others is the best way to get ahead, and someone who boldly goes where no man has gone before and is not afraid to ask difficult questions.
NewStore is the essential OmniChannel store solution for enterprise retailers. With our OmniChannel solution retailers can combine their online & offline business by creating a joyful shopping experience for the consumer and associate alike. With the NewStore Platform, the whole shop can be managed fully via iPhone.
NewStore customers include ANINE BING, Burton Snowboards, Decathlon, GANNI, Outdoor Voices, and UNTUCKit. It is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
About our culture
- We are following the DevOps culture of owning, operating, and maintaining our systems end to end.
- Our empowerment model is to bring purpose, autonomy & mastery into each team.
- We believe that engineers are the best problem solvers in the world.
- We are eager to learn and share our knowledge. Every engineer is expected to share his knowledge at least once per quarter.
- We work in an Agile way of having a short feedback loop and building solutions in a collaborative way closely with our customers.
What we offer
- Constant personal & professional growth that is supported by interesting challenges, regular feedback, coaching & mentoring
- An innovative product that is expanding worldwide
- The strong leadership team that created many successful products
- Empowerment environment
- Competitive salary
Your responsibilities at NewStore
- You will champion & promote the best FrontEnd practices, technologies & skills inside your team.
- You will work closely with customers & UX team to identify & build the best omnichannel product for retail.
- If necessary you will learn everything needed to support the whole cycle of the development: architecture, backend, security, quality, infrastructure, operations, etc.
- As part of the team, you will maintain all the services owned & operated by the team.
We are looking for a candidate
- Who has relevant experience in Front-end technologies, this is, you have been in the front-end journey for a while, you have tried different frameworks, and have good control over the front-end areas.
- With proficiency in the newest versions of React. You have experience creating functional components and using hooks, and you have tried cutting-edge features as the Suspense mode.
- Who has experience with microfronend approach.
- With a good knowledge of CSS and a good vision for UX and visuals in general.
- With the relevant experience with GraphQL.
- Who practiced with AWS (or another cloud provider) and ideally with serverless components.
- Who is working in an Agile way by leveraging incremental delivery and a short feedback loop.
You will have the chance to specialize in whatever you like best, but we expect you to be/become a full-stack engineer and feel comfortable with our technology stack as a whole (we are mostly using GoLang, TypeScript). It is okay not to know those technologies now and be open to learning.
- Full Stack Engineer (Ruby On R... - Downtown, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Full-Stack Developer- 6...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza4 days ago