Skills And Tools:
Reviewing all inventory transactions from finance perspectives to insure the cost allocations and tracking for each items before asset allocation.
- Following day to day warehouse transactions and make necessary entries on the GL.
- Reviewing all receiving transactions and conducting estimated overheads on the system.
- Reconcile estimated overheads updated on the system with the actual overheads received from the vendors.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation report between quantities on hand, item costs and Quantity Equation Report. -Prepare aging report which determine the age of each item in the warehouse every month.
- Implement improvement processes and systems to reduce inventory, minimize costs and maximize working capital.
- Checking any Update system with for necessary entries as company operations
- Checking all adjustment for all custom invoices and bank debit note.
- Prepare all monthly closing tasks and reports. -Meet the monthly closing for financial statement deadline on monthly basis.
- Prepare any backup/analysis in regard with the inventory control section.
- Checking such update for any modules and systems with all necessary transactions.
- Share on all regular count exercises and close each case with the reconciliation reports.
- Performs related duties as required
- Share on all year end count exercises and close each case with the reconciliation reports.
- Investigate with the warehouse for each count variance.
- Report all count variances to each department head alone in order to clear.
- Perform cyclic stock checks
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system
- Be responsible for managing and running planned stock takes.
Qualifications - External
- University Degree in Commerce.
- Minimum 5 years Experience.
- Financial Accounting.
- Have a fully detailed understanding of inventory control management systems and ERP.
- Very Good Computer skills, Advanced MS excel is required.
- Very Good in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral).
- Have a wide experience in Inventory Control not less than three years.
- Preferable work in telecom field and or related companies in same environment such as and not limited to devices providers and technical equipment providers / supplies.
- Have wide experience in the Accounts payable field.
- Have wide experience in the Fixed Assets field.
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Inventory Senior AccountantGhassan Ahmed Alsulaiman for Electronic Services - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Finance ControllerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza8 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo15 hours ago
- Group Financial ControllerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo2 days ago